Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE)
Types of MOHE Grants offered
Maximum : RM250,000.00
Duration : Maximum 3 Years
Closing Date : 16th March 2022
Maximum : RM500,000.00
Duration : Maximum 2 Years
Closing Date : 9th February 2022
Call for Application of the Public-Private Research Network 2.0 for year 2023 - Phase 2/2023
PPRN has three objectives, namely:
- Strengthen public -private networking through providing solutions from HEIs and PRIs to industry;
- Increase productivity through innovation or appropriate technology; and
- Encourage the participation of researchers to provide solutions based on industry demand
Matsumae International Foundation
DANA PENYELIDIKAN STRATEGIK 2023
ASEAN ROK AWARDS 2023
- Strategic Research Fund 1 (SRF1) - Alternative Livestock Food Income for Food Sustainability and Security
- Strategic Research Fund 2 (SRF2) - Diagnostic Sensors And Biomarkers Using Omics Technology for Emerging Disease
APEC SCIENCE PRIZE FOR INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION (ASPIRE) 2023
The nomination theme for ASPIRE 2023 is "Inclusive Science, Technology and Innovation for a Resilient and Sustainable Environment".
- Any citizen of an APEC member economy.
- Under 40 years old as of 31 December of that year (i.e., all 2023 nominees must be under 40 years old as of 31 December 2023).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN PDF FORMAT:
- Local Nomination form (Download the form provided).
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae.
- One(1) recommendation letter to support your nomination.
- A photo of the nominee (image must be larger than 250*300 pixels) *JPEG format.
Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC)
a) Increase exports of rubber products and domestic consumption of rubber products produced in Malaysia;
b) Increase consumption of rubber (raw and waste/reclaimed) in new products development; or
c) Facilitate the manufacturing process of rubber products.
Learn more about the Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC).
Geran Collaborative Research Programme (CRP) – ICGEB Research Grants dan CRP-ICGEB Early Career Return Grants for year 2023
ICGEB has announced call for applications for the Collaborative Research Program (CRP) – ICGEB Research Grants and CRP-ICGEB Early Career Return Grants for the year 2023. The areas of research focus are:
- Basic Life Sciences
- Human Healthcare;
- Industrial & Agricultural Biotechnology; and
Announcement of Malaysia Toray Science Foundation Year 2023 Programme
2. MTSF Science & Technology Research Grant (STRG) - to provide financial assistance to deserving young Malaysian researchers, below 40 years of age, to undertake basic research at local universities/institutions
Interested researchers may visit https://www.mtsf.org/ for further information
The Hamish Ogston Foundation
The scheme will be administered by prestigious research institutions including The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), The Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) and the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (RSTMH) and will complement existing global health initiatives which are helping to build a vital health infrastructure in developing countries and improve the lives of thousands.
Sarawak Research Development Council (SRDC) Funding
The general criteria to be eligible for the grant are as below:
- Research in Science and Technology (excluding digital and ICT)
- All research and development institutions/agencies in Sarawak are eligible to apply
- Research activities must be located in Sarawak
- Sarawakian and non-Sarawakian researchers, based in Sarawak
- CSR/community engagement type projects are not eligible
- Focused and output-driven research, with clear outcomes.