Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

External Grant Registration

The external organisation is interested to fund for the proposed research project. How should I go about with it?

The researcher needs to obtain the official letter from the funder indicating the details of project and any specific requirements for the process of funds transferred to the university. This is inclusive of:

  • The initiatives for MoA signing prior to any financial arrangements; or
  • The needs for UNIMAS to issue invoice for the release of funds.

Following on, the researcher is required to submit a memo to RIEC via the Dean/Deputy Dean’s Office for the subsequent process of grant registration.

Please also refer to :

  • I have received research funding from external organisation. What should I do?

Publication Acknowledgement

How should I write the acknowledgement for publications funded under internal or external grants?


Viewing Research Expenses in iRIS